-
January 31st, 2005, 06:46 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Hi Veronica,
I have to say that Michael Jackson has been one of my idols when I was a teenager, from the times of the Jackson 5. I think he is a talented and creative artist with a natural gift. Unfortunately in the last years I think something must have happened in his head. He did many things to benefit unlucky people but nobody now talks about these things anymore and I understand it happens because when someone is suspected of a crime against children everything good he might have done disappears. Often I use to give more than one "second chance" before judging people, sometimes I'm wrong, other times I'm right. What I believe now about him after these last years is YES I think he can be guilty of ********** . Maybe if he thought of himself as to a sick person he could get himself some help. Usually I never discuss this subject because when I talk about abuses that children happen to go through only 4 letter words come out from me, in this sense maybe I treated Jackson too kindly. On him this is simply my opinion, not God's truth, I hope facts will say I was wrong about him
Cristina
-
January 31st, 2005, 08:36 PM
#2
famveronica
Guest
Word up Cristina...............
Well deep in my heart Hmmmmmmmmmmm
i guess i think he did it. Because of the thing's we have seen him do on camera and home fottage from Neverland. Some of the things shown there are pretty scary too me........
I think he most be a very sick person.......
He was great during the 80's, but something happend. Something he himself did too himself....
All by himself........... Destroying he's career.......... TOO BAD.......... [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]
A [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] is dead............. [img]graemlins/handcuffs.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rain.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/film.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img]
-
February 1st, 2005, 04:11 AM
#3
famveronica
Guest
MICHAEL JACKSON
OMG IT'S ALL OVER THE WORLD RIGHT NOW...
So what are we to belive ???? My God we've heard some avful stories, but are they true !!!!?????
What do you think ???
I really don't know what to belive, i really don't.............. [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rain.gif[/img]
-
February 1st, 2005, 05:51 AM
#4
HB Forum Owner
pretty upsetting stuff...I think he's waaaaayyyy guilty....
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/010605jackson.html
-
February 1st, 2005, 07:16 PM
#5
moderator
Wow Rocketmaster...
Just read the article...
I believe this stems back to his childhood and the abuse he endured at the hands of his father.. Something really sick happened.
I too believe he is guilty. His appearence alone shows the demise of this icon. What a shame and sin for this to happen to someone we once idolized. That kind of fame changes people... makes them feel untouchable and unaccountable for their actions. Money, they think can buy anything, so he picks unfortunate victims and families that can be bribed... or so he thought.
How very terrible. He was amazing.. he was beautiful... along time ago.
Now, we are left with children who will forever be changed. 20 million won't fix that.
If anyone did this to my son..I'd be glad to pay for the casket.
It's going to be a **** of an eight month trial.
I pray for the children involved.
[img]graemlins/umbrella.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/storm.gif[/img]
<font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ February 01, 2005 03:18 PM: Message edited by: CHERIECURRIE ]</font>
-
February 1st, 2005, 09:31 PM
#6
4Jettheads
Guest
I wish to take this opportunity to express my own thoughts. Cherie, I'm surprised that you would convict someone on media hype. Should I have done the same with yourself and Joan Marie, where would you be now ? Lady, where is your brain ? I also wish to express the following. I was informed by "Gus" that a certain title of a spacy movie concerning you and the Runaways was not allowed on this messageboard. Really ? Sounds like the same censorship that got George W. Bush back in the White House to me. Cherie, censorsip in any form is abhorent to me. Do your moderators now speak for you, or do you speak for yourself ?
And Gus, don't ever profess to speak for Joan Marie again.
-
February 1st, 2005, 09:33 PM
#7
4Jettheads
Guest
With that in mind, I'm deleting myself from this messageboard. As I stated, I don't tolerate censorship.
-
February 1st, 2005, 09:51 PM
#8
famveronica
Guest
OMG [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img]
-
February 2nd, 2005, 12:34 AM
#9
moderator
First of all... Who the **** are you? There is no name with your reply. And something else! How DARE YOU!!! If you had a brain in that head of yours, you would see that something foul has happened!!
I too have been a MJ fan! I am also a mother! Maybe you are not! When something like this happens to children who are we to protect first??? The ******* predator? PLEASE!! This is only one of several times he has been accused! I wouldn't shovel out 20 mill if I was innocent!! WOULD YOU??
And NO, I don't censor **** around here little girl! I've been around, and in this world, been through to much to think I can! If I must protect my child until he's ready to 'get it', then THAT is what a mother does. Trust me.. it all comes out sooner or later and I will be the first to be out with it.
Happy trails.
Cherie [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
<font color="#007FFF"><font size="1">[ February 01, 2005 08:36 PM: Message edited by: CHERIECURRIE ]</font></font>
<font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ February 01, 2005 08:40 PM: Message edited by: CHERIECURRIE ]</font>
-
February 2nd, 2005, 12:39 AM
#10
moderator
ps,
If I edited (censored) anything, it was a misspelled word!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks